. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Friday, October 10, 2008

What's on My Italian Charm Bracelets


  • "California"
  • "Daughter"
  • "Diet Pepsi"
  • "Hawaii"
  • "High Maintenance"
  • "I Love Clarinet"
  • "I Love Hiking"
  • "I Love to Read"
  • "I Love Wine"
  • "Little Sister"
  • "M & M's"
  • "Mocha" coffee
  • "Monterey"
  • "Moulin Rouge"
  • "Route 66"
  • "Sister"
  • "U C Davis"
  • American Sign Language "I Love You" symbol
  • Apatosaurus
  • Autism Ribbon
  • Beagle
  • Democrat Donkey
  • Earth
  • Gecko
  • Hawaii
  • Heart
  • Kokopelli
  • Letter "D"
  • Mickey Mouse
  • New Mexico Flag
  • Number "40"
  • Peace sign (red, white, blue)
  • Peridot Birthstone
  • Pink iPod
  • Smiley
  • Starbucks
  • Turtle
  • Two "Quilting" charms
  • Virgo Symbol
  • Woman on a Treadmill

No comments: