. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama or McCain?

Here at the website, The Buzz Log, they surveyed people about how they felt the debate went last night between McCain and Obama.  Here's the first paragraph:
The experts said this was John McCain's last best chance to turn the tide. The election has been going Barack Obama's way, and his republican rival needed a big win in the third and final debate. Did Sen. McCain get it? The polls say one thing, but do the pundits agree?
Most of the polls believe that
Obama won overall even though McCain had his best debate of the three.  All I can say is that I felt Obama did a great job of staying calm even though many mocking comments, lies, and misconceptions were flung at him.  That, and I wished that I could have wiped that smirky look off of McCain's face everytime Obama spoke.  CNN had a split screen feature that was truly revealing of each candidate's facial expressions as the other spoke.

I know who I"m voting for and will be doing so at the early voting place tomorrow!

No comments: