. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Lost Them

I lost my kids. More specifically, I lost either one at a time, finding him, then losing another one, finding him, then losing two, finding one, and so on and so on. I also lost my parents and my husband for a time. This was my dream last night. We were all on an island somewhere and traveling back and forth from the island to another island (or the mainland, I don't know) on a boat. I lost them in shops, on the shore, and on the boat itself. We were always looking for the ones that were lost. It was a dream of constant loss, search, and despair, never finding my complete family.

I didn't think I needed the website DreamMoods.com to interpret the dream I had last night since I thought it was an obvious dream about the feeling of a loss in my life. But I decided to look it up anyway. This dream has three aspects in it: losing, searching, and finding. So I decided to look up these aspects at the website. Of course, a week or so ago I already had a "searching" dream that was interpreted. Here is what was said on "Searching."
To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. You may be searching for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.
As for "Lost" or "Lose," here is what is written:
Losing things in your dream may signify lost opportunities, past relationships or forgotten aspects of yourself. Your personal associations to the thing you lose will clue you into the emotional meaning and interpretation of your dream.

To dream that someone else is lost, represents unresolved issues or feelings regarding the person that is lost. Consider also what aspect of that person you may have lost within your own self. Perhaps you need to recapture and re-acknowledge those aspects.
Under "Find" is written:
To dream that you find someone, indicates that you are identifying new facets of a relationship. You may be taking the relationship to a new level and/or direction.
So to summarize, I'm searching for something missing in my life, perhaps something unresolved related to my family or the solution to a problem. I've lost opportunities, relationships, and aspects of myself. And I'm finding new facets of relationships, taking them to a new level.

What do you think? I'm thinking it is a pretty good analysis.
~~~~~~~~~
Neat

No comments: