. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Enjoyable Hours

I went to see a movie yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually went all by myself since nobody I knew was into the Twilight Saga books by Stephenie Meyer (besides some 6th grade girls at the school I work at). The theater was not only filled with teenage girls like I expected, but also had pre-teen girls and boys plus adult women and men there.  I had the popcorn and soda all to myself.

There was a new trailer for the Harry Potter 6 movie, The Half Blood Prince that looked really good.  Too bad that it doesn't open until next July.


~~~~~~~~~
Neat

No comments: