. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Already April

So a couple of things.....

1) My New Year's Resolutions have taken a back burner to life and I haven't been succeeding. Life has intervened..middle kid ended up with an appendectomy, older kid ended up stressed over final semester of senior year, hubby traveling so much. Anyway, at this moment it doesn't matter too much since spring break has begun and I'll be on the way to Disney World tomorrow. I'll get back on track after I get back from vacation.

2) Something humbling occurs to a person when they are making out a will and a trust for the kids for after you die. The whole power of attorney thing, both financial and medical, turns over your own self to the person you choose, in faith that they will do the right thing by you. Who needs to renew their marriage vows! The same commitment to a marriage can be made by signing over your power of attorney to each other. It's an act of total faith in your spouse that recommits you to your marriage. Faith and trust made stronger after 20 years.


No comments: