. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Palo Duro Canyon Pictures

Palo Duro Canyon was absolutely beautiful. Only one night was cold (down to 9°) with the others in the teens to low 20's. I think we lucked out during the day since they were sunny and lovely. I think the highest temperature was on Saturday with it up around 60°. All in all, the whole trip was great. It was so wonderful to get together with our old friends and to spend time with them. The kids and dogs also got along. The food was delicious and plentiful. It was truly a Thanksgiving to remember and I'm so thankful for good friends and beautiful landscapes and the health to enjoy them both.









No comments: