. . . I've been told that I write novels for email messages. Perhaps this is the way to go. I'll try to make each entry, or Gemstone, a "precious" one. On mediocre days, all I might be able to produce is a "semi-precious" entry. In any case, an entry might be a "neat" Gemstone--something that is uniquely mine.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Words to Remember

"Never judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes."

"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work." Thomas Edison

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.” Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

Life is truly a ride. We're all strapped in, and no one can stop it. As you make each passage from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream, sometimes you just hang on to that bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life is that your hair's messed, you're out of breath, and you didn't throw up." Jerry Seinfeld

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

"Duct tape is like the force: It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."








“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)


(Credit is given where known, otherwise I have no idea who conjured the quote. Google them and let me know!)


~~~~~~~~~
Neat

"Let all that you do be done in love"

1 Cor 16:14

No comments: